So, as I said before I am a nanny. I watch Maire who is four and Liza who is seven, both very entertaining! This blog will be about funny things the do or say.
- Both girls look a lot like me, people also assume I am their mother. So, one day Liza and I where going to get her dad a card and as we were paying the lady told Liza she was pretty and looked just like her mom. Liza replied, you know my mom? the lady looked puzzled, I said quickly I'm just the nanny.
-Marie and I are driving to go pick up her sister Liza from school. Marie has the great idea, she asks if we can see who can keep their eyes closed the longest. I remind her I'm driving and we might get hurt if I play that game with her. she comments, well I win then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment